Friday, March 23, 2007

Childish Things...

Ty here again. After a few days climbing up in the Front Range, I am now in Gunnison, CO staying with my friend Nick Meyer. Anyhow, I just happened to look in a mirror this morning and was shocked at what I saw. It appears that the longer I am on the road, the more I start to look like James McMurtry. Anyhow, I snapped a photo to record my metamorphosis (before I become totally unrecognizable) - as you can see, the resemblance is already pretty scary. Rose probably won't even recognize me in the airport next week.

Ty Mack

PS: For anyone drawing a blank, James McMurtry is an alt-country singer/songwriter from Texas (son of author Larry McMurtry of Lonsome Dove fame). Anyhow, you really ought to give him a listen, and go catch a concert of his if you get the chance - he has written some truly amazing songs and is a damn fine performer. Link to his website: www.jamesmcmurtry.com

No comments: