Monday, March 12, 2007

Indian Creek




Ty here, with the inagural post on our entry into the blogosphere. A large and painful step for a couple of luddites, so we'll see h0w it works. Rose is still out in VT (until April 3 - only three more weeks!), so I am all by my lonesome, out in the lonesome wide open spaces of the West. I've been keeping myself occupied by trying to fire myself into some sort of climbing shape, hanging out in Lander trying to catch up with friends, and preparing for the travels ahead.

Anyhow, just got back from a quick trip to Indian Creek in S. Utah with my friend Kirk. We had a fabulous time - great weather and splitter cracks in one of the most magical places on earth. We spent a day each at Way Rambo Wall and Pistol Whipped, and then spent our last morning getting beat up by an offwidth at Battle of the Bulge called "Big Baby" Check out the following photo album:
Indian Creek 1

No comments: